- This event has passed.
First Thursday Monthly Club Meeting
April 7, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm MSTFree
Don’t miss the April 2022 Dobson Ranch Republicans’ meeting!
- When: Thursday April 7th | Doors open at 6:30pm; Meeting 7pm – 8:00pm
- Where: Native Grill at Dobson & Guadalupe: Banquet Room
- Cost: FREE + be generous to our servers!
- Featured Guest Speaker Candidate(s):
- Elbridge “Judd” Walker, Republican candidate for Governor
- Chris Hamlet, Republican candidate for Mesa Governing School Board – Unified #4
Through October 2022, these meetings will host Town Halls for candidates in 2022 elections. Candidate names will be added as dates are confirmed by the candidate and/or their campaign teams.
Be prepared to show your voter ID card to the host. Republicans running for any elected office for our area are encouraged to attend all of our meetings. We also welcome Libertarian and Independent Conservatives running for non-partisan offices. You will be allowed to solicit petition signatures from when the doors open until the meeting starts at 7:00pm. Additionally, you’ll be provided with 1-2 minutes for your candidate introduction pitch after our Guest Speaker presentations.