DRGOP stands for Dobson Ranch GOP. Located in Mesa Arizona, we’re the Republican home base in the famous Dobson Ranch HOA community. DRGOP membership is mostly registered Republicans, but also right-leaning Independents and Libertarians with similar values. We are a social club with a strong base of activist Republicans.
Our HOA community is massive. It spans about 6,200 acres, which is more than 7 square miles, and includes nearly 5,000 homes and 15,000 registered voters! The community also spans three Voting Precincts: Woodglen, Dobson Ranch, and Water Works. Voting Precincts help to organize election details, such as Legislative Districts and polling places. Your voter registration card includes your Voter Precinct or find your precinct on the map below (click to view a larger version). Regardless your precinct assignment, all Dobson Ranch residents are welcome in this club!
Our monthly meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at Native Grill near the corner of Dobson and Guadalupe Roads. Doors open at 6:30pm for networking and the program begins at 7:00pm. Visit the Events page for more details.
Our objective is to promote common sense, conservative ideas and candidates that support our core values of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness for all. We work to ensure that all members of our community know they are welcome. As Republicans we are fiercely independent and we hold dear the sanctity of our freedoms, which means we value and respect differing opinions as a matter of course.
- The strength of our nation lies with the individual and individual rights. Therefore each person’s dignity, freedom, ability, and responsibility must be honored.
- Equal rights, equal justice, and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age, or disability.
- Free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth, and prosperity.
- Government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- The proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations, and that the best government is that which governs least.
- The most effective, responsible, and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- Americans value, and should preserve, our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom, and human rights throughout the world.
Adopted from the 2019 Republican Precinct Committeeman Handbook published by the Arizona Republican Party.